Assistance For Those In Need
If you or someone you know needs help, get in touch with us today at email@example.com. We are ready and waiting to discuss eligibility with you.
Pre Qualify Checklist:
- The patient must have between Stage 0 and Stage 4 Breast Cancer.
- The patient must provide federal tax returns.
- Patients without proof of income will require further screening.
Please refer below to see if you qualify according to your household income and family size:
- Family Size 1: $60,000 or below
- Family Size 2: $85,000 or below
- Family Size 3: $102,000 or below
- Family Size 4: $120,000 or below
- Family Size 5: $148,00 or below
- Family Size 6: $167,000 or below
Families larger than a family of six can reach out to us to see if they qualify.
Patient must be diagnosed by a medical physician. Active treatment is defined as having a positive diagnosis of breast cancer in which the patient undergoes chemotherapy, single/bi-lateral mastectomy, lumpectomy, axillary dissection, or sentinel node biopsy. This excludes long term hormone therapy. Also, please note that for reconstructive surgery, we offer help on a case by case basis.